, digital business consultant, suggested not to get too stuck on existing structures in organisations but more on what's behind, so looking into ownership in general instant of the CEO, and human relations when looking at HR:CEO/Owner:
- Ways to distribute ownership (self-organising / teal / responsive organisations)
- platform co-op movement.
2. Management as we know it:
- Understanding that we need to shift
from Management towards Leadership + distributed Decision Power.
- Even more important for humanising an organisation are roles like a mentor/steward f.e. (fits into the self-leadership)HR:
- A shift from HR as Human Resources to HR as Human Relations
- There has to be a way to organise value accounting collectively
- Onboarding/recruiting process should be distributed as well.